LEARN HOW TO BUILD NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING APPLICATIONS
Natural Language Processing with Transformers
Read these free chapters from a popular book published recently by O'Reilly on the real-life applications of the Transformer language models.
- Learn about the Transformer models architecture (encoder, decoder, self-attention and more)
- Understand different branches of Transformers and various use cases where these models shine
- Master the concepts of the retriever-reader question answering architecture
- Build a functional, use-case-driven QA system based on the retriever-reader architecture using Haystack NLP open source framework
- Learn about QA system evaluation, domain adaption, fine-tuning, and more